Wine Club Terms and Conditions
BILLING & MEMBERSHIP
- Membership benefits are effective after first club shipment is sent. Members who join a club during the month of a shipping will receive that shipment. Membership will continue until cancelled.
- The credit card on file will be billed prior to the scheduled date of each shipment March 15th and October 15th. Please contact us as soon as possible with updated billing, contact or shipping information.
- Cancellations should be made in writing by email to email@example.com 15 days prior to the next wine club shipment before payment is processed on March 1st and October 1st. A cancellation fee of $50 charged if you cancel before receiving your first shipment.
- For wine club members in Houston area wine club shipment can be picked up at scheduled times, if not picked up within 45 days of regular ship dates, then we will ship to you UPS ground and shipment fees will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Wine club membership must be active and in good standing (current card on file) to be eligible to receive club discounts. If traveling or you need to miss a shipment date notify us and it will be shipped and billed with the next club ship date. (Maximum of one shipment please).
- No substitutions for wine club shipments, we understand you may prefer certain wines over others, but we feel the club selection reflects the high quality and house style you expect from Stout Family Wines.
- Wine club discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Most member communication is sent via email. Please notify us immediately if your email address changes.
- Stout Family Wines reserves the right to alter or change the wine club benefits at any time. Club prices and shipping rates are subject to change with prior notification.
- Please check our return, privacy and FAQ pages for additional information.
- All club shipments require an adult signature of someone 21 years or older at time of delivery. We recommend shipments be sent to a business address to ensure prompt delivery. We cannot guarantee the condition of any wine if the delivery is not made on the first attempt. Orders that are not delivered on the initial attempt may be held in a facility that is not temperature controlled.
- Shipping address must be a physical address no P.O. Boxes.
- All club shipments and orders are subject to sales tax if applicable + shipping.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify us of address changes before club shipments are processed. The member is responsible for any charges incurred for redirected or returned shipments.
- Immediately after shipment, you may use the UPS Tracking number to contact UPS to make changes if they were not made prior to shipment.
- Stout Family Wines is not responsible for temperature fluctuations during or after shipments. All shipments are subject to weather holds.